THESE SUBMISSION GUIDELINES APPLY FOR ALL PUBLICATIONS BY THE MUMBAI ART COLLECTIVE.
- All pitches must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- They must be a maximum of 150 words. Go through existing articles on The Creative Process & The Mumbai Meter before pitching.
- We do not publish original literature and art. We publish pieces about art and literature.
- Pieces are a minimum of 750 words for The Mumbai Meter and 1000 words for The Creative Process.
- All pieces must be written in formal language.
- Please use the Hemingway App (online) to check for style & syntax before submitting.
- Drafts must be sent via email to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org, with the title and draft number of your piece in the subject line of your email. (Example: Balwan, Kausik Draft #1)
- Response times may vary with the availability of editors and other time constraints, but we reply to all submissions.
- If we do not reply within seven (7) days, please send us an email at email@example.com to remind us.